- A welcome drink
- An hour tour behind the scenes of our distillery
- A second drink at your own work station, equipped with a small copper still
- An introduction and guidance on how to create your gin recipe*
- 10% off any purchases that day
- Distilling and bottling your own bottle of 70cl gin to take away
- 10% discount voucher for use on the day in our distillery shop
*We’ll keep your recipe on file for you to reorder at a later date
Looking to eat after Gin School?
The Clive Restaurant is just a 2 min walk from the distillery, and open on Fridays and Saturdays, serving dinner till 8pm; booking essential.
There are many places in Ludlow to eat, something to suit all taste buds and budgets, booking is also recommended.
By train/bus – We’re on the mainline from Manchester to South Wales; a bus leaves the railway station every hour to the Farmshop site, or it’s a 45 min walk